- Complete Chess Course Endgames 5 hours of instruction
- All you need to know about chess openings, tactics, strategy and endgames
- DVD video NTSC all world zones playable on any TV or PC/Mac
- Featuring 12th Women’s World Chess Champion Alexandra Kosteniuk
- Useful for parent and coaches as an aid to teaching
Don’t be surprised in the opening! Chess King’s Opening Ideas DVD Course is the quickest way to learn the ideas, plans and goals behind the major chess openings. Just watch the moves and listen to their explanations. Over 8 hours of instruction in over 90 chapters in this amazing openings video encyclopedia! Recommended for players Unrated to 1700 Elo.
There are 3 volumes in the series:
Volume 1: Open Games 1.e4 e5. King’s Gambit, Italian, Evans, Scotch, Two Knight’s, Philidor, Petroff, Ruy Lopez, Marshall and many more. 32 chapters, 145 minutes.
Volume 2: Semi-Open Games 1. e4 others. French, Caro-Cann, Pirc, Scandinaviam Alekhine, Sicilian defense (Dragon, Sveshnikov, Najdorf, Closed, Alapin, Smit-Morra), etc. 27 chapters, 160 minutes.
Volume 3: Closed Games 1.d4 or 1.Nf3. Queen’s Gambit, Reti, Benko, Grünfeld, Dutch, Slav, English Opening and several Indian Defenses (Bogo-Indian, Nimzo-Indian, King’s Indian). 33 chapters, 170 minutes.
Over 8 hours of instruction in this amazing video chess openings encyclopedia. The course is masterfully presented by chess computer guru Steve Lopez. Features Chess QueenTM Alexandra Kosteniuk.
List Price: $ 59.99
Price: $ 49.99