How To Play Chess & Win! The Beginners Guide To A Winning Chess Strategy, Chess Openings, Advanced Rules & Secret Tactics
Chess, a classic game we all want to know how to play but few of us actually can. Well it’s not that hard to learn. “How To Play Chess & Win!” demystifies the secrets of chess and makes it easy for beginners and intermediate players to learn how to play chess and improve their game.
This book is a must have for those wishing to learn how to play chess and are looking to get an added edge in their games.
“Nice!….loads of tips and background on chess.” – Justin
“Helped me improve my game and was very easy to read.” – Rebecca.
What You Will Learn In This Book:
• Introduction To Chess & The Basics
• What You Need To Know About The Chessboard
• The Pieces And Pawns And What You To Know Before You Start Playing.
• Special Moves With Your Chess Pieces That You Need To Know How To Perform.
• Starting And Ending Your Game
• Using Computers To Improve Your Game.
• How To Use Chess Notation & Why You Should
• Basic Strategy To Get You Started.
• Standard Tactical Devices
• How To Avoid Being Caught Out
• Advanced Tips For The Player That Wants To Really Improve.
• Chess Psychology And Why This Is So Important.
• How To Improve Your Game
• Competitive Chess For The Pros.
• Strategies, Tactics & Tips That Every Player Must Know.
These are just a few items you’ll need to know that we will teach you in this book.
===Download No! Start Winning At Chess!<===